India vs Hong Kong today Dream11 team prediction probable Playing 11 for today 4th ODI Match of Asia Cup. The best Expert Cricket Dream 11 team predictions tips for today cricket match on 16th September 2018. You can also get the top class prediction about who Will Win today match prediction & today match Toss Prediction?
India vs Hong Kong 4th ODI Match Preview:
The Indian group is set for their Asia Cup 2018 opening match against Hong Kong, which would likewise fill in as dress practice before the mouth-watering conflict against most despised adversaries Pakistan on Wednesday. Indeed, even without customary captain Virat Kohli, the Indian side, driven by Rohit Sharma, is a scary one in the constrained overs arrange. Despite the fact that Rohit and his partners won’t have any desire to mess with Hong Kong, actually the match might be a pre-cursor before they go up against Pakistan the precise following day.
In the burning Dubai warm, where the mercury has ascended to 43 degree Celsius, the essential go for the Indian group is get their mixes just before the defining moment.
Hong Kong lost their opener against Pakistan by eight wickets in an altogether uneven confrontation where they could oversee just 116 runs.
Except if a marvel occurs, there won’t be a momentous change in their execution against an Indian group that brags of any semblance of Rohit, Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Kedar Jadhav in batting alongside Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav and Yuzvendra Chahal in the playing.
For as far back as couple of years, Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s melting away batting aptitudes have over and again gone under scanner and this competition will give everybody a reasonable thought of his optimal position. Regardless of whether it would require up being No.5, 6 or 7 will be the enormous conflict going into the Pakistan diversion.
On the off chance that Dhoni comes in at No.7, he should confront a skilful Mohammed Aamir at the passing alongside a skiddy Usman Khan and skilled Hasan Ali.
Potentially Kedar Jadhav or Manish Pandey at No.5 and Hardik Pandya with his enormous hitting capacities at No.7 could turn out to be perfect thwart for the previous India skipper, on the off chance that he chooses to come at No 6.
The center request that has been an issue for India for a long while now and should be arranged going into the World Cup one year from now.
It is normal that KL Rahul will bat at No.3 yet the approaching conveyances from Aamir or Hasan could be an issue like it has been in England.
The BCCI has officially enlisted a left-arm toss down master from Sri Lanka to guarantee that the Indian experience no difficulty handling Pakistan’s battery of left-armers. Likewise, they have Khaleel Ahmed in the group to give the batsmen much-required practice.
Be that as it may, on level decks with little development from white Kookaburra, the Indian batsmen can play their standard ‘hitting on the ascent’ diversion with insignificant footwork.
Pitch and conditions
The pitch helps the slower bowlers more.
India vs Hong Kong 4th ODI Match Venue Scoring Details:
India vs Hong Kong 4th ODI Match Team News Key Players | Probable Playing XI With Squad
Rohit Sharma (captain), Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Ambati Rayudu, Manish Pandey, Kedar Jadhav, MS Dhoni (wk), Hardik Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Shardul Thakur, Dinesh Karthik, Khaleel Ahmed.
Hong Kong Squad:
Anshuman Rath (captain), Aizaz Khan, Babar Hayat, Cameron McAulson, Christopher Carter, Ehsan Khan, Ehsan Nawaz, Arshad Mohammed, Kinchit Shah, Nadeem Ahmed, Raag Kapur, Scott McKehnie, Tanvir Ahmed, Tanvir Afzal, Waqas Khan, Aftab Hussain.
Playing 11 Key Players
Talking about today Playing 11 Key players, here is how the two teams can line-up.
India vs Hong Kong Dream 11 Team Key Players
- You must go with the experienced MS Dhoni. Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul are likely to slot in at 1,2.3 positions and you must pick them in your team. From Hong Kong, your best batsmen options are skipper Anshuman Rath, Babar Hayat and Kinchit Shah.
- It is unclear if Hardik Pandya or Axar Patel will get the game for India. We suggest you go with Ehsan Khan and Aizaz Khan.
- It is unclear who will be India’s pace bowlers as India would want to keep their first-choice fast bowlers fresh for the Pakistan fixture. You can pick Indian spinners Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, for they are likely to play.
- Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan and KL Rahul are the best bets to double your fantasy points.
India Team News:
- India may try out players and would want to keep some of their players fresh.
Hong Kong Team News:
- Hong Kong will jump to the field with their best eleven.
Best Dream11 Team Prediction For Today Match | India vs Hong Kong Today Dream11 Prediction Team 4th ODI Fantasy Cricket Match Tips
India Dream 11 Team Prediction Probable playing 11:
- MS Dhoni
- Rohit Sharma
- Shikhar Dhawan
- KL Rahul
- (Doubt: Manish Pandey, Kedar Jadhav, Ambati Rayudu, Dinesh Karthik)
- Hardik Pandya (Doubt: Axar Patel)
- Kuldeep Yadav
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Jasprit Bumrah
Hong Kong Dream 11 Team Prediction Probable playing 11:
- Scott McKechnie
- Anshuman Rath
- Babar Hayat
- Kinchit Shah
- Nizakat Khan
- Christopher Carter
- Ehsan Khan
- Aizaz Khan
- Ehsan Nawaz
- Nadeem Ahmed
- Tanwir Afzal
NOTE: You can send your Dream11 Team in the Comment Section.
Today Toss Prediction
HK will win the toss.
Today Match Prediction
India will win the match.
When And Where To Watch India vs Hong Kong 4th ODI Match, Live Coverage On TV, Live Streaming Online or Channels to Watch?
- India & Subcontinent: Star Sports, Hotstar
- MENA Countries: OSN Sports Cricket HD
- Bangladesh: Channel 9, Gazi TV (GTV), Bangladesh TV (BTV)
- South Africa: SuperSport
- Hong Kong: Ariana TV
- India: PTV Sports, Ten Sports
- Yupp TV: USA, Canada, Continental Europe (Except UK), Australia, New Zealand, and Malaysia